Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Broken Record

The mistakes keep playin in my head like a broken record.It is the fourth OSCE but this is the first that gave my heartache the most. Previously, at least I know some of them I was able to do well. But this one?it feels like I screwed every station. It was supposed to be the best performance because its the last, but somehow, its the worst

usually, after OSCE I feel like a free person. No looking back. Just forget the mistakes(after learning from it) and move forward. Ape nak jadi, pasrah je. but not with this. somehow its hard to let go.

I wanna forget it. trying to say to myself tawakkal pd Allah,berserah,ape dah jd dah jd,nasi da jadi taik,nangis air mata darah skalipn x gune.but it just does not work :((

Plz3 ya Allah, give ease to this heart... so that I can start fresh tomorrow, n not bothered by this anymore.......for now

1 comment:

  1. Alyaaa! I've added you into my bloglist :D hee after so long kan?sorry sorry!

    btw, jiayou! semangat! ada hikmah for everything that happened :) all the best!

    ReplyDelete