Saturday, February 19, 2011

A New Beginning of an Ending

I was searching for my Ospek certificate when I found other papers as well in the ospek file. A paper with a 'layan prasaan' notes. Never thought the notes I wrote when I just came here nearly becoming true...

Life is like a road, 
some are very long
some are very short
some are just nice

Each of us will go through our own path
some are smooth
some are rough
some with hills and holes and flood
but some are just flat and straight and empty

But somehow,
sometimes our path meets
and we walk through the path together,stronger
till the end of the road
we separate again,alone....

*sori ayat x best pn :P sambung sket k...

it seems like the end
but it has just begun
no more turning back
its time to move forward
to face what real life is


life is hard
but its not impossible
no matter what tomorrow promise us
we just have to give our best
what u get will always comes and goes away
but your effort will always stay


so be strong my friends!
ALL THE BEST IN LIFE


ps: chayok fahna !thanx for the boost. enjoy the song guys.may it boost up ur spirit too!


for Bieber haters,sori!


No comments:

Post a Comment