Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm officially homesick

Its been awhile since I called my parents (adela dlm 1 minggu). So I decided to call my mum. It was my lil' sis who answered it.

Usually there's not much topic we can talk about coz my sis is kinna quite in the phone."adik dah makan? Lauk ape? Adik tgh buat ape?......Mama mane?" But today, bcoz it is the first day of school there was quite a lot of stuff I can ask her coz we went to the same school where her teachers is also my teacher. May Allah bless them.

N instead of me interrogating her, (Coz i usually do the questioning, n she'll answer), today, we really had a conversation. She may be 12 tp ckp cm org tua. Coz she's my mum's only friend kat rumah tu skg. "agen yg auntie tim nk amik maid tipu die RM...., baby Hana da pandai ckp sikit2" amboi, pandainye XD.

Then I talked to my mum. Mum n dad have been kinna busy lately since they got promoted. Some ppl may be proud n happy, well I'm not that exited bout it. If previously my mum would come back home before 5pm,now there were times she had to perform maghrib prayer at her office cause it took 1 hour(itupn klu x jam) to arrive home from her new office. Same goes to my father.

If when i was around my sister's age, they have the time to check my homework. Now, its not always like that anymore. During the past, weekends are time to spend with family, now its not anymore. When i was at home previously, i was the one who felt sad rather than my sis who is already used to it. Ak plak yg emo kan :-P. But Alhamdulillah, my father had the effort to spend even little but quality time with her. Go to the supermarket, watch movies, look for her art class stuff(sampai color pencils da berkotak2).

What im trying to say is, no matter how much money n property u have, it goes down to love that gives the ultimate happiness. My mum is thinking of option to spend more time with my sis. Haha. Lets just wait n see.

I can't image my life as a doctor, wife, n a mother....yet. But i do hope im able to give the ones i love, ample happiness, with all my heart. May be the quality that counts rather than quantity. I hope my parents are available next weekend :-).

Back to why im being so homesick, coz the phone hung up in the middle of our converstation coz im out of credit n its raining outside.

Sorry for the long essay. I was supposed to keep it short n interesting, but blog is kinda of a diary too rite? N i never had one ;-).

My apology if this post makes you feel homesick too. Its just truthfully from my heart. Wassalam..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. Kita agak sedikit lain kot aku. Mak aku tak kerja so duk rumah jer, so banyak laa habiskan masa kat rumah, tapi still rasa macam lonely kalau balik rumah. lol

    ReplyDelete