Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My 12 years old Lil' Sis is cool n I'm a noob -_-"

16 January 2011
We were at the monorail to go to Low Yat when we saw a group of hip hop style people with 8TV crews doing break dance at the waiting space
Me    : Apela yg dorg buat tu..tp cool jgk la
Adek : Ish3...tak berfaedah langsung. buat la kempen membaca ke kat sini
Me    : (who's the adult here?)
*( ) = monolog dalaman

When we were at Low Yat, one of the TV at the shop I was gonna buy my laptop showed a game
Me    : Itu DOTA ke?
Adek : Itu game general
Me    : ............
Adek : Nanti Kak Ngah dah keje, beli la laptop yg ade 3D gaming eh
Me    : ???!!!
*For gamers, if my info is wrong, my apology k :P

That night when we were on our way to my aunt's house, we say a car pass by. As usual, I love to ask the cars that pass by cause my sister somehow knows every single car including the series.perrgghhhh

Me    : Adek, kete ape tu?
Adek : Nissan Fairlady 370z (yes,she mentioned the series k)

Nissan Fairlady 370z
and I typed the name of the car she mentioned, for my blog. Just in case I forgot the series :P Seeing me taking notes, she started to boast herself with the knowledge she have.

Adek : Kak Ngah tau x kereta ape plg mhl?
Me    : Errr...Rolls royce? (itu je kereta yg ak pena dgr org ckp plg mahal. zaman bile ntah)
Adek : Sala...Bugatti Veyron. Kereta faveret adek Honda Civic type R( I know Honda Civic, but type R???)
Me    : (Where exactly did she learn all this??)


Bugatti Veyron. Also the fastest car


Yes Nazirul, I know you say this is general knowledge but I ask Ain, she also dont know what is the most expensive car. Then again, Ain mmg noob pn :P. (Gurau je Ain.hehe). But try ask other people bout this, maybe most of the guys know but the girls, I dont think so. Inikan pulak budak perempuan berumur 12 tahun. Am gonna ask my housemates later :P

I guess from what I can learn from my sis n also from what Nazirul said, besides than the knowledge we need to know(medic stuff all that), we should have some general knowledge bout anything. Shows that u r not 'katak bawah tempurung'. Anything I guess, as long as there is something. Ain may be noob in this kinna stuff but she's very good in Islamic history. Cube tanye nazirul psl sirah nabi,die ble jwb x.

Rasulullah pernah bersabda, "tuntutlah ilmu sampai ke negeri China". Why negeri China? You can read by yourself here.

karena hadits ini memiliki banyak jalan (sanad), maka dari dhoif naik ke derajat hasan lighoirihi. Just copy paste also in case someone ask bout it. Not enough knowledge bout this. sorry. Maybe we can learn it one day ^^.

But please dont misinterpret my point k. Like my sister said, benda "berfaedah" k. Eventhough game is kureng sket, asal tak memudharatkan takpe kan?hehe..klu sala tlg betulkan saye k...Okla, nak pergi masak ayam opor, which will be my 1st time doing it. Kate nak tambah knowledge. Cooking is general knowledge also right?especially for women ;)

P/S : Nazirul, ibu negara Vietnam is Hanoi k. Phnom Penh is in Cambodia :P







6 comments:

  1. Alia~
    Adik alia tu POWERRR kot..
    huhu. Cakap dekat dia kak piqa kirim salam respect~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hebat. serius, aku pun tak tahu. tapi aku lelaki okay! zaaas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..membuktikan nazirul salah.hehe..xpe2 hafiz,knowledge ko kat bende laen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. asal ak salah ??ko yg noob ek alia....adik ko cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ko kate ibu kota vietnam phnom penh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. veyron harga >USD1mill kot.. but surely it's d strongest & fastest, even compared to lamborghini (one of my favs~~~)...

    0-100km/h in only 2.5secs [veyron].

    1 veyron = 7 lamborghini [compared in price].

    uh oh.. ni la jadiknye bila ada abang (haha')..

    ReplyDelete