Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When the heart is not at peace

Rasulullah SAW bersabda:
"Sesunguhnya seorang mukmin tercipta dalam keadaan Mufattan (penuh cobaan), Tawwab (senang bertaubat), dan Nassaa' (suka lupa), (tetapi) apabila diingatkan ia segera ingat". [Silsilah Hadits Shahih No. 2276] 


No. I didnt search this hadith by myself. taken from a person's blog :P This is a conversation that I once had:


Alia  :Tika, nape eh sejak akhir2 ni, ak rase x tenang je. mcm x sedap hati je
Tika :Maybe sbb hati x bersih n jauh dari Allah
Alia  : .............Tika ni,org nk curhat, itu je jwpn die bg (monolog dlmn)


but after asking her for the 2nd time yet still getting the "Gold Standard" answer, I begin my 'therapy' with Him. Turns out she was true. Its because I've been away from Him n forgetting Him. After that, everytime i feel uneasy,sad without any reason, I know, I must have done something wrong or simply because I didnt try spend more time with Him.


"Aku sesuai dgn sangkaan hambaKu, dan Aku bersamanya ketika dia ingat Aku, jika dia ingat kepadaKu di dalam hatinya, Aku akan mengingatinya di dalam hatiKu"   


No matter how busy you are, how big your problem is, always remember Him. Sometimes its not your problem that makes your heart ache. But just simply because you ignored Him and yes, He will ignore you too. But remember, He is the most MERCIFUL, no matter how far you have gone astray, with His will, you will find back a way to Him and He will always accept and forgive you. 


Make time for Him, and He will give an ample time for you to do other job. Ample time maybe not in terms of 24 hours became 30 hours a day but the flow of your job,the easiness that you felt when doing it. That is what people call 'Berkah'. Today, I almost forget why my heart is not at peace, but He sent me someone to remind it back to me. Thank you my friend and thank you Allah...


Wahai Tuhan yang memegang hati-hati hambaNya dan yang yang berkuasa membolak-balikkan hati-hati itu, tetapkanlah hati kami kepada agamamu...amiiin....



No comments:

Post a Comment